The majority of our professionals are referred by our community. If you or someone you know meets our criteria, please fill out or forward this page.
* The professional must have these to qualify as a professional Interviewee:
* Professionals must be an owner of their own business or contracted under a larger professional establishment. The professional must be active daily in their business profession.
* Served in their professional industry for 3+ years
* They’re licensed and/or certified in their industry
* Contracted, which means:
(a) Executed customers’ contracts successfully
(b) $100k+ in company revenue a year
(c) Steadily increasing in annual revenues
Who we prefer:
* Service-oriented companies ( Finance, Legal, Marketing, IT, Wealth Building, and Home Services, etc).
* Contributors to offer equipping resources to listeners at end of the podcast who want to learn or know more (i.e. books, workshops, webinars, courses, etc.)
What to Pitch:
*Area of Expertise – pick up a relevant topic that highlights your area of expertise
*Problem & Solutions – a typical problem the audience is looking to solve – and your solution
*Opinions – strong and contrarian opinion
*Inspiring Story – lessons learned, triumphs, how you did it
What to Offer:
*Must offer a “FREEium” (i.e. PDF downloadable: Cheatsheet, Checklist, Blueprint, etc.)
We need more:
* Ethnic professionals
* Professionals from different regions
How To Prepare:
*To be better prepared for a podcast episode, see Top 10 Tips to Becoming an Amazing Podcast Guest here.
Use A Pro Will NOT Compensate the interviewee for the use of Video/Audio or Text content that was created as a result of their participation in the podcasts/live streaming. The Company has the right to use as desired for promotional, marketing, financial purposes on website(s) and third-party/social media channels. You and/or Your Company will be credited/showcased as the source of providing the informational content and a link to your contact info.
By filling out our application below, you have read and agreed on the terms and conditions of our COMPANY and site(s), guests posts/interview agreement and use my-marketing-guide as your guide and recommended equipment for the interview.
And now to the interviewee form so you or someone you know can light their way in their expertise knowledge today.