What Technology Will You Need?
Whether you are an online or on-sight freelance service provider, in today’s times you will need to use various forms of technology to stay in business.
You may get away with not using much technology in the beginning but for the long haul to stay in competition with your competitors, you will need to use technology. So let’s look at the various types of technology you could need for your business depending what type of service professional your business will offer.
- Project Management (i.e. Asana, Trello, etc.)
- Time Tracking
- Invoice/Billing (i.e. QuickBooks)
- Web Platform & Host
- Social Media Management
- Appointment Scheduler
- Communication (Mobile Carrier)
- Content Storage (Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud, etc.)
- CRM (i.e. Infusionsoft, Constant Contact, Mail Chimp, etc.)
These are just the main one s listed to help you to think about what you may need in the area of technology. Again, this is not an exclusive list.